Click here for the control panel with a menu on the left.
If you want to create a renewal order manually with the automatic renewal setting disabled, or if you want to create a renewal order before creating a renewal order by automatic renewal, or if you want to change the subscriptions period at the time of subscriptions renewal, please follow the steps below to create a renewal order.
If a renewal order has already been created, delete the renewal order before proceeding.
1. Log in to the control panel.
2. Select [Subscriptions] in the "Account" tab. * For domain contract, select [Registered Domains].
3. Select the subscription you want to renew.
4. Click the [Renew Subscription] button at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Select the contract period and click the [Next] button.
6. Select the payment method (you can pay by bank transfer / Visa / Master card / JCB / AmericanExpress / DINERS / Paypal) and press the [Place Order] button.
7. When the message "Renewal order #RN ******* has been accepted" appears, the creation of the renewal order is completed.
* To proceed with payment, please refer to “Payment Methods”.