- Select "WEB HOSTING PLESK WEBSITES" from the "Home" screen of the control panel.
Or, select "WebHosting Plesk" from the left menu.
- Select "ADD NEW WEBSITE".
- Select a server Subscription and select "NEXT".
* If you don't have a server subscription yet, please select "NEW SUBSCRIPTION".
- Choose the type of webspace.
If you want to create new webspace, enter a webspace name and select "NEXT".
- Select a domain that you already registered, or click "ADD WEBSITE" to add a new one.
- The newly created website will appear on the "WebHosting Plesk" page.
Please wait a moment as it may take a few minutes to complete the creation.
When uploading website data, upload it under the domain directory, not under the httpdocs directory.
※When hosting a new domain on a server, please be sure to register your domain and hosting as described above.
If you make the above settings for a domain that already exists in the "Domain" menu, an error may occur.