How to verify your mail server settings with Plesk Mail (including SPF domain verification)
Created by: Aleksey Anisimov
Modified on: Wed, 23 Aug, 2023 at 12:18 AM
- Login to control panel.
- Select "WebHosting Plesk Mail".
- Click your mail address.
- Click "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" at "HOW TO USE EMAIL ON MY DEVICES".
- You will check mail server name.
Additional settings - Sender Policy Framework (SPF) verification records
- Certain email providers (such as Google) may reject emails from your domain, if there is no verification via SPF DNS records, please refer to the following articles for more information:
- If you want to set SPF records, please add the following TXT record:
v=spf1 include:spf.nospamcloud.com ~all