Q: How to transfer a domain and order a new server at the same time?
A: If you want to order a new server and transfer existing domain at the same time, please follow the instructions below.
- Before starting, please familiarize yourself with "Preparations before domain transfer" . (at the time of writing, available only in Japanese)
- Go to the "Server & domain application procedures" .
- Select a service, plan and contract's time, then click "Add To Cart".
- Confirm your choice, select additional option which you would like to use, and click "Continue".
- Depending on the chosen plan, go through a further configuration settings.
- Scroll down to the "Transfer an existing domain" section and enter your domain's name.
In case of some domains (e.g., .com, .net, .info), you may also need to enter "Authorization Key". You should obtain it from your current domain provider. Depending on a trader, it may be called differently, e.g., EPP, Authorization Info, Authorization Key.
After entering required information , click "Transfer Domain".
- If you do not have an account please fill out the new account form. Chosen login and password will be later used to log in to your Control Panel.
After registration, you will receive an email to the address given during registration. It will be necessary to log in to you account so, please make sure to enter correct email address and to not delete that email later on.
If you already have the account, just check "Yes" in "Customer Login" section.
- At the bottom of the page choose a payment method and enter necessary information.
You can find a detailed explanation of payments in FAQ.
- Confirm for the last time your order, agree to the Terms of Service, and click "Place Order".
- You can log in immediately to your new account be following a link at the top right hand corner of the page ot at the following address: https://www.tsukaeru.net/login.php
- Your ordered services will be ready to use, as soon as we confirm payment completion.
※You do not need to issue Auth code and unlock domain when you transfer JP domain.