You can change server configuration even after creation.
- From Control Panel choose appropriate Tsukaeru Cloud contract, then go to [Cloud] -> [Virtual Servers] and click on the name of the server you wish to configure.
- Click "Configure Hardwer" in "Summary" tab.
- After changing server configuration click "Ok" to save it.
* Depending on the type of changes, they may not be applied until you restart the server.
* In case of upgrading the performance, depending on the specifications, server may be automatically move to different physical machine. There might be temporary difficulties in accessing server. If you worry about effects of possible server movement, please contact our customers center first.