Q: How can I pay by credit card?
Customers registered before April 2010 (with 5 digit account number), please follow instructions written on the below page.
Registering and setting automatic payments by credit card (for customers registered before April 2010)
If you already have an open order to pay…
- Log in to your control panel and click "Pay Now" in "Account" panel.
- Select orders you want to pay and click "Next".
- From the list of payment methods select credit card that you want to use for this payment and click "Next" to finalize payment
- Sometimes it take time to process the payment order, and you may still non-zero outstanding invoices for some time. Please be careful and check whether the payment process has completed, before you try again. It is possible to pay twice by mistake.
- Please be sure to keep your credit card data up to date. If expired, you cannot use the card to pay.
- You can only choose 1 card for automatic payment.
- Even if you set a credit card for automatic payment, in case of failure during payment processing, your order will not be renewed, and service will be suspended. Please do not forget about checking the state of your contract.
If we will not be able to withdraw payment from your credit card, we will send you a message to your registered email address. Please contact our company if you get such notice.